Monday, March 20, 2006

Bridal Shower Recap





Last Saturday was Laura's Bridal Shower that I hosted at my house. I had so much fun preparing for it: making the favors, planning the menu, organizing the games, decorating the living and dining room, etc.


Favors: Heart Shaped Tea infuser and a tin of loose leaf tea, custom printed M and M's in pink and cream that say "Laura's Shower" and "March 11, 2006"



Menu: Tea, Sparkling Pink Lemonade, Chambord Champagne Cocktail, Tea Sandwiches: Cucumber Mint/Chicken Rosemary Pate/Ham and Watercress, Sugar cookies, Cranberry Scones, Fresh Strawberry Tarts, and Lemon Cake.



Games: Mad-Lib, Kitchen Powder Guessing Game, and Advice Q & A game.

We had really beautiful spring weather, Laura had many presents to open, and we all had a fun tea-time celebration!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautitful!!! I can't believe how professional this looks! Shall I draw up the contract now for my wedding? It's a long way off, but with work like this I might need to. Seriously, though, this is amazing, Becky. Great job.

Liz Chapman said...

Becky, everything looks wonderful!