Monday, February 12, 2007

I think there is something in there....



Have you ever held a tiny frog or toad in your hands and closed them around the little guy? The toad kind of jumps around in there a little bit, bumping and pushing on your palm. Well, that is the closest I can come to describing the sensation of the baby moving in me. What a strange and surreal experience this is! I started feeling it Saturday night while watching a movie and every time I hold really still in a reclining position I can feel the little wriggles very faintly. At first I wasn't even sure of what I was feeling, but being on day three of those same sensations I am pretty sure it is none other but Crane Jr making his or her presence known.

1 comment:

Liz Chapman said...

Hi Becky! How is everything going? I have been thinking about you a lot lately. Let's grab lunch sometime!