Monday, March 19, 2007

Tomboy, Princess, or both?

Yes, there is a little girl on the way! (well, at least the ultrasound tech is 95% sure that she is a she. These things have been known to be called wrong.)

I have to admit I am very excited to know that we are having a little girl. Not that I wouldn't have been just as excited to have a boy, just now that I know we are having a girl I have been thinking a lot about it. I love that I was a firstborn girl (who was born and raised by a firstborn girl), and now Bill (whose family also has a firstborn girl) and I are blessed to be starting our family that way. We are excited to be meeting this little girl who if she takes after her mom and maternal gramma will be a bit more tomboy than princess. :)

On side note, it has been waaaaay too much fun buying little girly clothes and planning the nursery and baby registry.

No comments: