Thursday, December 04, 2008

Thanksgiving Photo Recap

I never take as many pictures as I want to. Usually the camera comes out as an afterthought at family gatherings. For example there are no actual pictures of Thanksgiving dinner! In a way I suppose that is a good thing because it means I am enjoying myself so much I don't have time to take pictures. Still, I need to get better with that!

Dressed up cutie for Thanksgiving.
Hiking down the driveway with Daddy. Time to burn off all that turkey!

Putting up Christmas lights on the outside trees with Gramma and Grampa.


"Helping" with more outdoor Christmas decorations.


Feeding the ducks in Essex, Connecticut. A good way to celebrate Aubrey's sixteen month birthday!

1 comment:

Bala Waxworks said...

I see Grampa Dannecker in Aubrey's expression on the couch! It's funny how much she resembles him in just this one pose! :)L