Sunday, March 20, 2011

Me from A to Z

A: age: 30
B: bed size: queen, but I'd love a king if I had a big enough bedroom
C: Chore I dislike: Dishes
D: Dogs: Have one, love the big ones, not so much the little ones
E: Essential to start my day: COFFEE and hugs and kisses from my girls
F: Favorite Color: Kelly or grass green
G: Gold or Silver: Silver or white gold
H: Height: 5'6"
I: Instruments you play: piano long, long ago
J: Job Title: Mom (aka. wife, nurse, chef, housekeeper, personal shopper, personal assistant, chauffer, scheduler, grounds keeper, activities director, teacher, financial planner, and troubleshooter.
K: Kids: 2 girls so far: 3.5 and 10 months
L: Live: in Connecticut, where I grew up. Used to live in Virginia
M: Mom's name: Kristine
N: Nickname: Don't really have one. My Dad calls me Beck
O: Overnight hospital stays: 2 for the two child births.
P: Pet peeves: Inefficiency and laziness
Q: Quote from a movie: "You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you," and "I hate waiting. Get used to disappointment. Okay"
R: Righty or Lefty: Righty
S: Siblings: One younger brother (and lots of SILs and BILs)
T: Time you wake up: Whenever the baby gets me up, around 5:30am currently
U: Underwear: should be worn
V: Veggie you don't like: Lima beans
W: What makes you run late: I don't. I can't remember being late for something ever. If I was late it probably would be because of the car breaking down or an apocalyptical event. I should have put down being late in my pet peeves.
X: X-rays you have had: Teeth and my back (scoliosis as a kid)
Y: Yummy food you make: baked goods, especially secretly healthy muffins
Z: Zoo animal favorites: Giraffes and meerkats.

3 comments:

daisy said...

don't you have 3 BILS?

Becky said...

wait, I have two. jim, and ed. i was just counting by direct marriage, not in-laws in-laws. if i count those then I have four.

Becky said...

which means I shouldn't count you and Steph. Ugh, now I am just confusing myself.