Monday, August 20, 2007

Three Weeks Old



Aubrey is now three weeks old, and things are going well. Having a newborn takes some adjusting, but things are starting to fall into place. I still am only getting about four hours (non-consecutive) of sleep a night, but I think my body is acclimating to being a sleep deprived mommy. :)


We had a visit from her uncle John and aunt Alisa and they brought her the very cute frog in the picture. :) The five of us went to church for Aubrey's first time and she did very well. Of course it helps that MBC has a nursing mothers room and a soundproof family seating area in the sanctuary.
I can't believe she will be one month old at the end of this week! We are back to the pediatrician to see how much weight she has gained. I can tell she is starting to fill out because she has dimples on her knuckles and creases around her knees and elbows. Baby fat--so cute!

1 comment:

Liz Chapman said...

So Cute!