Friday, November 09, 2007

a new lesson every day



Isn't it great how God can teach us so much through motherhood? Patience, flexibility, selflessness, humility, compassion, the meaning of sacrificial love...the list could go on and on. It has been my prayer of late to be a teachable servant of God through my experience as a mother. I should not take any of these precious or trying moments with my baby for granted, but look for the lessons to be found in them. Here is a picture of what Aubrey is doing as I blog. Too funny! I love the hand under the chin.

3 comments:

Adam and Hayley said...

cute! btw, how fantastic is that swing, eh? Charlotte loves hers. I wish they made a mommy & baby tandem swing because we'd sleep in it all day...

Anonymous said...

You are such a blessing, Becky. Aubrey looks so cute in this picture. You need to frame it. See you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Yes, those precious moments go by too quickly! Suddenly your baby has her own baby!!