Monday, November 05, 2007

still not a morning person

Ugh, can I just say I am not a morning person and never have been. Having a baby doesn't change what you naturally would like to do, like curl up under your down comforter and sleep in every morning. Having a baby who is soooo happy it is morning and is all smiles and cheerfulness when she wakes up is hard sometimes. I just want to lay there and she is all like let's play, Mom! The time change certainly didn't help...now she thinks 6am is time to get up instead of 7am. At least the change didn't come on my birthday weekend, but the weekend after. Thank you, Mr. President, for one extra week of sleeping until a sane morning hour.


I may just have to start drinking coffee again...
And now for a picture that has nothing to do with my post but is too cute not to put on here:

1 comment:

Bala Waxworks said...

I love the pumpkin poses with the fall leaves at Aubrey's feet! I purchased a few from the ofoto site for my own enjoyment! Send any Halloween shots if she dressed in costume this year, too! luvya~ Linda