Monday, December 17, 2007

The day I had been dreading...

Poor little Aubrey has her first cold. And I am sick too--we have our first mommy-daughter illness. Her nose is running and she is very clingy (don't put me down, don't stop walking, don't stop patting my back) and not sleeping well at all, which is the opposite of what I want, I just want to lay in bed and sleep. Saturday night I got a total of less than two hours of sleep between mommy worries (is she breathing okay?) and her fussiness. Last night was much better, we got a humidifier and that seemed to help. Hopefully we are on the mend now because I have a lot to do this week, and then on Saturday we have the big trip to see my family for Christmas. I am just going to have to let a bunch of my "to do" list slide I think. I told my mom I might be bringing "naked" sugar cookies up for Christmas because I might not get around to decorating them!

1 comment:

Daisy said...

I hope you feel better soon- I know how hard it is to be sick when you have kids!