Friday, August 01, 2008

sharing birthdays

I was wondering if Aubrey shared a birthday with anyone famous and so upon googling it I found out she shares it with--Benito Mussolini! What! Okay, nevermind, I think I rather my daughter didn't share her birthday with an Italian dictator. Not many others of note except Clara Bow who was the "it" girl of the silent films.

I on the other hand share the day with Teddy Roosevelt, Nicolo Paganini, and James Cook (you know, the British sea captain and explorer who was the first to fend off scurvy by feeding lemons and sauerkraut to his sailors. He was also the first European in New Zealand.) I am in good company there.

How about you? Who do you share your day with? www.famousbirthdays.net

1 comment:

Bala Waxworks said...

I share my birthday with Martin Lawrence (actor), Dusty Springfield from England (rock vocalist), Charlie Chaplin (actor) and Herbie Mann (jazz flutist, composer) among others. Musical talent I have not, but entertainer per say...? It's possible! :) The creative/artistic mind is very in common! ~ L