Monday, December 05, 2005

The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe




Bill and I had the priviledge to attend an advanced screening of the Chronicles of Narnia movie that is opening this Friday. Now I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but I am posting about it because you have to go see it! They were faithful to the story, and visually this movie is stunning. All the characters are very much as you would envision them from reading the books. Now make sure you all go out to see it and help them have a great opening weekend!


My favorite characters from the book always were Mr. Tumnus and Lucy. The two actors who played them in the movie version did such a great job!


The movie version of the White Witch actually improved on my idea of her from the book. She is so evil: beautiful and terrible.



Okay, I am now ready to go see the movie again.

No comments: