Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Piggy Watch.



I had lost hope that Buttercup and Pippen were going to have a fruitful marriage and produce little piggy babies. They have been together since October, and I thought we would be expecting babies next week. But Buttercup has not been very friendly with Pippen, nor has she been showing signs of being pregnant.

Until now! Perhaps there is hope....

This weekend I let them out for a romp, and was playing with them and noticed that Buttercup was getting slightly plumper. Is she just getting fat, or might there be some babies on the way? Also, I held her for a good fifteen minutes, which is unusual for her. She is very squirmy and ticklish and can last about five minutes at the max. Maybe motherhood is making her more docile? Well, it is too soon to tell. It could be that she is getting fatter just because she is getting older, or maybe little guinea babies are on their way. I will keep a close watch, that is for sure. Maybe we will have a Valentine's Day present instead of a Christmas Day one..

1 comment:

Becky said...

It would now be such a sweet gift to have guinea babies, if Pippen could have left behind a part of himself. I think the chances are rather slim, so I am trying not to get my hopes up too much.