Thursday, December 01, 2005


Ahh, the holidays are now in full swing. Stress is in the air! You can even sense it in the way people drive around here, even ruder than normal. I wish that I had more time to slow down and savor all the sounds, sights, and smells of the season. We are half done with Christmas shopping, and we start the rounds of Christmas parties this weekend.

The wonder of the season has been added to by an exciting announcement--my dear friend Laura is engaged!


She has asked me to serve as her matron of honor--I am so thrilled to be a part of this happy event in her life. I love all the details of weddings; when mine was over, I missed all the planning, and now I get to experience it from another perspective. Time to study up on all my jobs as MOH--and think of themes for a bridal shower!

No comments: