Friday, March 07, 2008

If you watch LOST this will be funny...

If I was part of the Dharma Initiative, this is where I would be stationed.



Any of my blog reader friends LOST fans? How are you enjoying this season? So far I like the bit of a change up with the flash forwards mixed in with the flashbacks. You never know what you will get. I think that I would be in Locke's camp though--I don't trust the new boat people. I have a great theory on who Ben's spy on the freighter is, I thought of it a couple episodes ago and last night's show made me believe it even more. Wait for it.....
.
.
.
Michael!
I know the actor did sign on for this season, and Ben sent him off in that motor boat with a bearing that could have put him on a course to intercept the boat. Considering the weird time warp the island puts people in, it might just work. I may be way off though. Usually I am properly shocked and amazed by all twists and surprises in shows; I tend to be on the more gullible end of the spectrum. Makes watching them with me fun for Bill with all the gasping and "what?!?!"s going on. :)

2 comments:

Steph said...

A. I love the onesie!
B. I totally think it's Michael too!
C. I can figure out what's going on with Ben! I mean Sayid is working for him and Sayid is nobody's fool.

Daisy said...

Very funny, also very good guess about Michael, you've convinced me! Can't wait to see what happens tonight!