Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Six Words

I was tagged by my sister in law, Daisy and was challenged to write the title of my memoirs in six words. I haven't ever been tagged before, so hopefully I am doing this right! Anyway, a bunch of funny things came to mind: Help, my house is a mess!, I lost my brain to motherhood, etc. But those are just titles to chapters in my memoirs and are certainly not the whole story. And since I have the tendency to spend way too much time overthinking these things I am going to nip that in the bud and hurry up and post this one that came to mind.

Child, Wife, Mother by God's Grace

Everything that I do and am is only by God's wonderful grace. He has allowed me to be born and marry into a loving family, marry an amazing man, and be mother to a beautiful baby girl. Here is another title that came to my mind--I am a Reflection of Christ--this is a life that I aspire to.

So now I am supposed to tag five other people, but for now I am going to tag only two.

Hayley
Kelly

the rules for this MEME are as follow:
Write the title to your own memoir using 6 words.
Post it on your blog.
Link to the person that tagged you.
Tag five more blogs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was beautiful, Becky. I can see God is working in and through you. Mom C

Daisy said...

I like both of them! Great job!

Adam and Hayley said...

And I still haven't done mine because I can't keep it at 6 words.

Adam came up with one for his (nonexistent) blog. I think it had something to do with him being awesome and ruling.