Tuesday, November 22, 2005

And Puppy Makes Five!


A new little puppy joins the family. While I do think Mom and Dad are crazy for wanting to have three dogs, she does look awfully cute and cuddly. I wish that we could meet her before Christmas--I hope she doesn't grow too much before then!

Having always had dogs around while growing up, it has been a lonely adjustment not having one these past few years since moving to the DC area. Someday we'll have a yard, and I won't have to be away at work 12 hours a day. The first thing I plan to do to celebrate is go adopt a puppy!

"The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too."- Samuel Butler

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, we are crazy! And sleepless in CT...

Anonymous said...

P.S. Only one of the three dogs is actually ours!