Friday, November 14, 2008

Getting Ready for Winter

Aubrey's new snowsuit came in the mail today. It is on the big side since it is 2T, but the 18 month one that we tried in the store was too small. We had a fun time running around and falling over in all the extra padding. I love the silly expression on her face in the second picture. Now when I put an item of clothing on her she declares herself, "Cuuuuuute!"

We went to visit Bill at his office today for lunch. Aubrey had fun running around and distracting all of Bill's coworkers. There is a maze of cubicles there so she was running up and down the aisles, stopping and waving and saying hi when she saw someone, then continued running after a 5 second pause.
I've also made an appointment for next weekend for the family to get pictures taken. We have never done it as a family professionally before, so I hope they turn out well. I am going to have fun picking out outfits for us--I don't want to do too matchy-matchy or holiday themed, but obviously want to coordinate. Maybe we'll do some test shots this weekend. :) The place lets you do outfit changes too, but that would involve more decisions and more patience from Aubrey so I might skip that part and just have them change the backdrop.

No comments: