Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We are headed up to Connecticut really early tomorrow morning, hoping to beat the traffic. We will be spending the holiday with my parents and my brother and sister in law. I am so excited to see John and Alisa because they are expecting their first baby in June! Yay! It reminds me how two Thanksgivings ago we announced to my family that we were expecting Aubrey. :)

Tons of eating will occur over the weekend because not only will we be partaking in my Mom's excellent turkey dinner on Thursday, but we will be celebrating my Dad's birthday, which is on Saturday. Essential to my Dad's birthday celebration is a feast of homemade spaghetti and meatballs from his mom's recipe. My gramma had a lot of Italian blood in her veins and her spaghetti sauce is to die for. mmm. I am sure I will weigh ten pounds more upon returning home on Tuesday.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

1 comment:

Shannon :: The Scribble Pad said...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! (with no traffic!)