Saturday, November 12, 2005

Finally!

We have our new dining room table. After almost 4 years of Bill and then Bill and I using our old table, we bought a new one. It is from World Market, and is called the Hatton Table in espresso finish. We didn't like the chairs that came with the Hatton table, so we substituted these instead. They are kind of Mission style I think. I put all the chairs and the table together all by myself because Bill was busy working on school. It was a lot of assembling and bolting; finishing it all gave me a nice sense of accomplishment. My new Crate and Barrell oak leaf and acorn place mats look excellent on the table. Slowly but surely our house is coming together! Next we need some more artwork for our bare walls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Becky -- I love the new table. I know you've waited patiently for it. I can't wait to see you and Bill soon and break bread together at your new table. Love, Jen.